VY QWAINT LEAVES SPY NINJAS SAFE HOUSE! Fails Lie Detector Test Challenge Proving Shes A Hacker!


VY is KICKED OUT of the SPY NINJAS!


VY QWAINT LEAVES SPY NINJAS SAFE HOUSE! Fails Lie Detector Test Challenge Proving Shes A Hacker!

After Chad Wild Clay made MY WIFE IS A HACKER?! Vy Qwaint Secret Revealed She is a Challenge Zorgo Member in Actual Life!, Vy Qwaint created HACKER TRIES TO REVEAL MY SECRET - CWC vs PZ9 in Battle Royale and Vy vs Regina in Secure Home and Daniel uploaded HACKER UNMASKED at Mysterious Impediment Course Park whereas Exploring for PZ9 Challenge Zorgo Face Reveal on the Exposing Challenge Zorgo YouTube channel, ex Challenge Zorgo member, PZ9, additionally named Melvin took my telephone and discovered my juiciest secret! I'm a hacker in Challenge Zorgo and betrayed the Spy Ninjas! Chad, Regina and Daniel give me a lie detector check to see if I'm all the same a Spy Ninja. If she lies 3 instances, the CWC crew will kick out me, VQ out of the secure home. On this lie detector problem, Daniel questions me about my loyalty to my pals, if I took the lacking $10,000 and if I am teaming up with PZ9. I fail to reply all of the questions and sadly get kicked out of the secure home. Chad, Regina and Daniel say their emotional final goodbyes. Will Vy ever redeem herself and be part of the Spy Ninjas as soon as extra? Thanks for observation my leisure comedy movies in 2021!

Watch my buddys superior movies:

123 GO! - BACK TO SCHOOL EXPECTATION VS REALITY || Humorous Conditions by 123 GO!

Morgz - Consuming Solely ONE Colour of Meals for twenty-four Hours - Challenge

Lucas and Marcus - CRAZY PRANKS on GIRLFRIEND for twenty-four HOURS!

MrBeast - I Opened A Free Automotive Dealership

̢Ц SPY NINJAS GADGETS -

̢Ц SPY NINJA NETWORK -

̢Ц Official Spy Ninjas Web site -

̢Ц CWC Shirts & Backpacks -

? SUBSCRIBE:

? Instagram:

? Twitter:

Most royal family free background music is from Epidemic Sounds. You should apply their music in your movies by clicking right here

Post a Comment

0 Comments